Saturday, July 4, 2015

Tikkun Holistic Spa – Santa Monica, California, USA


Visit Date 2015


My sum up word:  Empyrean

Average star rating: 5*


Full summary:


I found this little gem though a post on face book when Gwyneth Paltrow blogged about going to this spa for a V steam. Intrigued as to what a V steam was I booked in to have one with a girl friend of mine. The staff there were all very welcoming and I was delighted to find that my friend and I could also use the spa’s pool and steam rooms. 

One of the spa spas signature treatments is a V steam. The treatment has been used in Korea for hundreds of years to balance the female hormone levels. You are naked beneath a gown and sit on a square thrown that releases herbal steam and infer red. You have a control so you can turn it up or down to your liking. The spa provides green tea and water next to you. I really enjoyed it and it’s a different way to spend time with my girl friends but a fun and relaxing one.

We then enjoyed the spa’s four saunas. I love this spa. There is a Korean Hwangto Clay Room, a Salt Room, an ice room, and a Traditional Sauna. 

I have visited this spa twice now and enjoyed every moment, very tranquil and relaxing. 
Customer Experience – 5*
Customer Service – 5*

Average * rating – 5*

Complaints made – None
Complaint Outcome - N/A














What do you think of this review, have you experienced the same or different



No comments:

Post a Comment