Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Orangery Wedding Venue – Kent, England


Visit Date June 2015


My sum up word:  Bellalicious

Average star rating: 5*


Full summary:


Well what can I say! Anyone who has gotten married will tell you how stressful arranging a wedding is. For me this was no different except for the fact that I live in Los Angeles and was getting married in England. Julie my wedding Coordinator was super duper on the ball. She was able to coordinate everything via email. The structure of her emails were well laid out making replying straight forward for me. Julie knew exactly what she needed and went above and beyond to help me arrange my wedding from another country with as little stress as possible.  

The grounds were picture perfect. A river ran through the grounds from a beautiful lake with a waterfall, bridge and even a boathouse, perfect for wedding photos. I really wanted a venue were my guests were not separated. At The Orangery my guests could step out side onto the patio directly in front of the dance room. This created a great atmosphere where friends and family were not separated at any time.

Customer Experience 5*
Customer Service 5*

Average * rating – 5*

Complaints Made – None
Complaint Outcome - N/A














What do you think of this review, have you experienced the same or different? 



No comments:

Post a Comment