Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Rooted Vine Tours – Santa Barbra, California, USA



Visit Date June 2015


My um up word:  Harmonious

Average star rating: 5*


Full summary:


I arranged a private wine tour with Rooted Vine Tours for my husband and I starting at 10.30am to 4.30pm. Ian, the owner picked us up from our hotel on time and in a very nice white sudan. He opened the door for me and even offered to open the door for my husband. Ian gave us a lunch menu so that we could choose our lunch and then asked us about the type of wines we like. Based on our wine preference and my request to visit romantic vineyards, Ian took us to three vineyards and one olive oil tasting site.

There really isn’t anything to critique. Every vineyard and tasting room we visited was welcoming friendly.

My over all opinion of Ian at Rooted Vine Tours is very good. I feel Ian would be able to please all types of people from lively chatty people, to a more reserved quieter person. When Ian pick us up, he was very respectful and ask questions to gage what type of people we were. He built up good raport with us throughout the day but also left us alone to enjoy the wine tasting at each tasting room. Ian was not just a tour provider; he understood the wine industry from the ground up, (Pun intended,) and was able to answer any questions we had.

Customer Experience 5*
Customer Service 5*

Average * rating – 5*

Complaints – None
Complaint Outcome - N/A


















What do you think of this review, have you experienced the same or different?


Click here for Rooted Vine Tours Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment