Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hinoki & the Bird Los Angeles, California, USA

Visit Date August 2015


My sum up word:  Busybeak 

Average star rating: 5*

 

Full summary:


I went to this restaurant on a recommendation from the guys at the Virgin Upper Class lounge in LAX, and I am glad I did. 


My husband decided last minute to go out for dinner and booked a table on line. We pulled up out side the entrance which is really classy, and I wondered if we were going to be under dressed. However inside there were people dressed up and casual. I liked the Staff uniforms and our server was super helpful and friendly. He helped us choose some dishes because we did not know what to order, and his recommendations hit the spot. I had never eaten skate wing before and our server even showed me how best to take it off the bones, which I appreciated. My glass was never left empty and he chatted with us at our leisure. The restaurant vibe was buzzy but not messy or understaffed.

Big thumbs up. I would go back. 
   

Customer Experience – 5*

Customer Service – 5*

 Average * rating – 5*


Complaints made – None
Complaint Outcome – N/A




































What do you think of this review, have you experienced the same or different


No comments:

Post a Comment