Sunday, August 23, 2015

Forever 21 Santa Monica 3rd Street, U.S.A

Visit Date August 2015


My sum up word:  Welldealt

Average star rating: 5*


Full summary:


I bought a top from the Forever 21 store on 3rd Street but did not have time to try it on. I asked the girl serving me if I could return the top if it did not fit. The girl said yes as long as it was not a sale item.

The top did not fit and so I took it back, however I was told that I could only have store credit. I was not happy and so spoke to a manger. I explained that I had checked if I could bring the top back and that the girl had not explained the store policy of store credit on returns. The manager agreed to ask head office to refund me the money.  

The reason I am giving Forever 21 five starts after causing me inconvenience is very simple, and not always practiced by managers. He apologised sincerely!!! 

After he resolved the situation I thanked him and he said he was very sorry that I had had this experience and that he would address it with the staff. His body language and facial expression felt sincere, and even though I was inconvenienced I appreciated this true apology and left the store feeling satisfied.            

Customer Experience – 3*
Customer Service – 7*

Average * rating – 5*

Complaints made – None
Complaint Outcome – N/A

What do you think of this review, have you experienced the same or different

No comments:

Post a Comment