Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Trace by Adelaide Thorne

Read September 2017



Firstly, this book was given to me by the author. So thank you Adelaide Thorne. This is my first YA (Young Adult) book review and I really enjoyed it. I liked being transported back to my youth and getting to know the start of the book Kepler, and her best friend. And Ella Kepler is a good friend to have when things don't go to plan. The story is abut a normal girl living her life just like the rest of us, when one day that all changes. Kepler is thrust into a new life of covert organization and Grifter creatures. As with all good stories and films, there is a love interest, which I assume will blossom over into book two. 


Sum up word: Telepathist

 

Star Rating * 5


What do you think of this review, have you experienced the same or different?

No comments:

Post a Comment