Thursday, October 22, 2015

Third Eye P.I by Ravenna Young - Book Review


Read October 2015



See other reviews here
I started to read 'Third Eye P.I' and the first page jumps into the mystery, then into Cassies life as a new private detective. I liked reading Cassie, she is a young sole who says what ever is on her mind, unfiltered. 'Third Eye P.I is filled with erotica, Mystery and physic powers which was a nice touch to the book. 'Third Eye P.I' follows Cassies through a though time in her life with the real life drama of men to chose from and confuse things. 

I enjoyed reading Ravenna Young's writing as it was easy to follow and well written. She has a lovely descriptive way to her writing and the Sex scenes are spot on. I liked the way she described Cassie's lady part, it has real shock factor that made me smile. Cassie is real and believable and marches to the beat of her own drum. And I look forward to reading the next book to find out what happens in Hawaii with Ben.


My sum up word: Punchy

Star rating *5



No comments:

Post a Comment